KEYPAD ENTRY SYSTEM
CM-120 Flush Mount Wired and Wireless Keypads
CM-120 Series keypads are North American built and provide Tri-Brid (TM) stand alone, Wiegand and optional wireless operation! CM120i offers the best performance and value for indoor applications. CM-120wV2 is a vandal and weather resistant model with a metal back-lit keypad.
CM-120 Series hardwired keypads have added wireless functions by plugging in a CM-TX99 wireless transmitter module.
CM-120TX keypads are fully wireless with battery power. A CM-RX 91/92 Series receiver is required, sold separately.
CV-110SPK Slim Line Proximity Reader and Keypad
Camden CV-110SPK is a slim-line single door multifunction standalone keypad that supports up to 2000 users with a Card, 4 digit PIN, or a Card + PIN option. The electronics are fully potted so the unit is waterproof and conforms to IP68. The built-in prox card reader supports 125KHZ EM cards. The CV-110SPK offers a 26 bit Wiegand input and output allows the unit to also operate as a dual credential (prox reader and keypad) access control system device.
Alarm Lock DL 2700 Series Keypad
Designed for Commercial Wood or Metal Doors, this direct fit keypad does not require any additional door hardware or hardwiring. It is battery operated and programmed directly from the pin pad, designed for high traffic commercial applications. Features
- Grade 1 Durability. Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
- Multi-level user codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits)
- 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master
- Standalone battery operated; 5 AA batteries rated at 200,000 cycles
- Visual and audible entry indicators
- WP Models for weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
Alarm Lock DL 2800 Series Keypad
Designed for Commercial Wood or Metal Doors, this direct fit keypad does not require any additional door hardware or hardwiring. It is battery operated and programmed directly from the pin pad. It has Similar features of an access control system where one can create user groups, and group schedules. Features
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step.
- 200 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
- Weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Available in standard Trilogy lever set (straight) or with Regal (curved) lever
- 1000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user. (Optional Accessories required)
Alarm Lock DL 1300 Series Glass Aluminum Door Keypad
This Wireless Glass Aluminium Door Keypad is perfect alternative over hardwired keypad. It is battery operated, and fully programmable from the keypad. It has the features of a sophisticated Access Control System, as well capable to sustain environmental elements of our harsh winters. Features
- PIN code Models support 100 to 2000 users (see model info.)
- Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Real time clock, programmable automatic lock/unlock scheduling for 500 events.
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
- Four attractive standard ﬁnishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB
- 40,000 event audit trail in 1300 Series models, provides door usage activity reports at wireless handheld printer, laptop or PC. (Optional Accessories Required)