FULL ENERGY DOOR OPERATORS
High energy or full power automatic door operators operate quickly and continuously in all pedestrian environments. These operators designed to handle 100% of your daily traffic. They do require safety devices such as use of guiderails, and presence sensors, these requirements would vary by opening application and traffic type of your business.
- Features of Full Energy Door Operators
- High speed – 100% Utilization Rate.
- Quicker passage – aloows users to get through faster.
- 100% duty cycle – high freequency.
- Works for sliding, swinging, folding, and revolving door applications.
Ideal for Hospitals, Retail Stores, Schools, Airports, Office Buildings.
Need it Installed? We Do It Too!
Full Energy Door Operator
Ditec HA8-SP Low-Energy Standard-Profile Operator Technical Specification
- Header Profile: 6 1/2”″x 4 1/2”
- Motor: 1/8 HP (1/4 HP option available)
- Header Finish: clear or dark bronze extruded aluminum
- Push Reveal: 0”″to 14”″
- Pull Reveal: 0”″to 4”″
- Total Weight with 39” Header: 45 lbs
- Handed: Specify left/right, push, pull or universal
- Concealed Mounting: center pivot, hinge or offset pivots
- Bottom Loading: optional
- High precision gears made for sustained long-term use
- Electro Mechanical Design for simple dependable operation
- Permanent lubrication for maintenance free operation
- Cast alloy gear box
- 1/8th HP motor
- Digital control board
- On-board programming
- Built in strike/mag lock relay – fail safe or fail secure
- Separate inputs for activation and safety devices
- Plug-n-play design for fast trouble free installation
- Compatible with safety and activation devices
- Integrates with building access & security systems
- Adjustable spring tension overcomes wind and stack pressure
- One-way clutch allows for easy manual door operation
- XP Spring available for extra dosing force
- Concealed adjustable door stop – eliminates external:door stops
- Ultra quiet operation – noise free in both automatic and manual modes
- Built to outlast the competition
- Perfect for high traffic locations
- Concealed (hinge hung, offset pivoted or center pivoted)
- Surface Mounted Push or Pull
- Dual or Dougle Egress
- Side or Bottom Loading
Required By Code Safety Devices
Available in Aluminum or Stainless steel, 2 Guide Rails shall be installed on the swing side of each door. Single Doors shall have one on each side of the door and pairs or double egress doors shall have one rail on each hinge side.
Rails shall project at least to the leading edge of the widest door in the fully open position. Several exceptions exist depending on the door location and positioning of the door.
Optex Pro-Swing Elite T Presence sensors will detect the “presence” of an object or person within a predetermined detection pattern and prevents a door from striking the person or object during operation.